- Pay attention to instructions and directions
- Be sure that you understand the assignment before you begin
- Use your rubric as a guide to a perfect score
- Review your work for accuracy
- Read your work out loud to a peer or parent
- Make necessary revisions
- Present your work neatly
- Submit your work on time
- Be sure that it is your work. It is ok to get help, but do not allow someone else to do your work. It is not ethical and you are denying yourself an opportunity to learn.
ask a question: To Purchase with Discount click on author’s Discount on home page.